Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sisters

I really believe that the best gift you can give your child is a sibling. There is no bond like the bond of siblings. They are each others first friends, and forever friends. They share the bond of growing up with the same crazy mother and father in the same crazy family and will always have memories and stories to tell about their childhood.
I always wanted Calli to have a sibling and there was no doubt in my mind that she would but I am so happy that she'll have a sister. A sister so close in age that she will grow up with and hopefully be best friends.

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. " ~Isadora James
Giving her sissy hugs


Giving her sissy hugs.


Both my babies.


Kisses for her sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment