Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is one of my favorite holidays. Not because of the flowers and chocolates, or breakfast in bed, or nice jewelry. I love that it is a day to appreciate everything that moms do. But I also love it because it is a time to look back at all of the ups and downs of motherhood and to take in all of the joys of being a mother.
I became a mom almost 2 years ago. Calli was born on September 10, 2011 at 11:13am and she has changed my life so much. I could never imagine loving anyone as much as I love her and now that I'm in the final weeks of this pregnancy I feel the same way about Fallon even though she isn't even here yet. 
I haven't been a mom for long but I feel like it is what I am meant to do. I think there is one thing in my life that I know for sure and that is that I'm a good mother. I love my girls like crazy and I always put them first and do everything I do is for them. I don't do it for the gifts on Mother's Day or for any type of recognition. I do it for the smiles, laughs, hugs, cuddles, the feeling I get when I hear mommy, and the I love you.

Calli a couple of days old. In awe that she is actually mine.

Our first easter.
Calli just a few weeks old. I cant believe i get to be her mommy!



Calli on her 1 year birthday.


My silly but sweet girl.


Fallon!


So beautiful!


Shy is front of the camera lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment